Cryogenic Facilities B
Project Name: Latham
Client: Anadarko (OXY)
Location: Denver Colorado
Latham 450MMSCFD CRYO Facility
Latham is a cryogenic deep-cut gas processing facility that is comprised of two trains. Train 1 is designed to meet a capacity of 200MMSCFD and train 2 is designed to meet a capacity of 250MMSCFD.
It took a team of 6 GRD field technician 3 months to commission and start-up train 1 and 2 months to commission and start-up train 2. As part of the commissioning process, GRD field technician calibrated and sign-off over 4000 I/O points.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviews engineering documents to ensure that all commissioning & start-up requirements are accounted for in the design
- Prepares and keeps up to date the pre-commissioning and commissioning execution plans (including the schedule and the mobilization of personnel and equipment)
- Develops the schedule and associated costs for all commissioning and start activities with the project management team and project controls group
- Develops and oversees the preparation of the procedures required to prepare the facilities for commissioning of all processing and utility equipment
- Responsible for ensuring commissioning and start-up procedures are communicated with the operations team
- Preparation of the performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the engineering and operations team
- Coordinates between Operations and Project teams for the handover of the equipment as per applicable client standards/specifications requirements
- Engages commissioning vendors as required
- Prepares and submit commissioning progress reports to the project management and to the commissioning department
- Assists in the preparation and management of the close-out process, providing reports to implement continuous improvement opportunities from lessons learned.
Canadian Head Office - Calgary
Calgary AB, Canada
US Head Office - Denver, CO
Suite 600H, 1630 Welton Street
US Field Office - Gillette, WY
413 South Gillette Avenue